5.0

I had 22 teeth extracted, my palate lifted and 8 mini implants on the bottom, 8 on the top and snap in dentures. I had this done on February 29th, it's March 27 today.

My mouth was a mess! Failed root canals, teeth broken off at the gum line, infected gums. I had the iv sedation and my surgery took 3.5 hours. I'm still healing but what an amazing difference!

This man is also an artist, literally with a great eye. He pointed out things I hadn't even noticed. I realize everyone's experience is different but I have found the staff to be amazingly responsive, the place was immaculate and they have called to check up on me weekly since I got home. I had some concerns about my bottom denture and how my bottom jaw is healing and they responded right away.

I am going back in late April just to make sure everything is healing properly. I have no pain and people actually thought I had my lips filled. It took 10 years off my face, no more sinus problems, stomach issues are better (I was swallowing all that bacteria).

I am a very to the point person so if I had issues I would not hesitate to say so. Love these people.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of cancun cosmetic dentistry dentures from Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most way i was treated and quality of the work. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

It sounds like the same Dr. German Arzate came down here to write his own good reviews.

Just stay away from this so-called "doctor". He is a butcher.

gbrad2506
to Adonis #1432477

I assure you I wrote the review, this was my experience, sorry it wasn't yours. Lucky? Maybe but the concern, followup and quality were above my expectations, I was very nervous about going....I'm glad I went and would go again.

Luck of the draw....dental tourism is like Russian roulette. Especially at that clinic!

Stay in America or Canada to fix your teeth, Cancun/Mexico laws does not protect you nor do they have a public data site to check dentists track records. You would be shocked to learn what this so called "dentist" has gotten away with.