5.0
Additional Fees

I love my new smile. So far I have has zero issues with my snap in dentures and have gotten so many compliments on my smile!

I eat what ever I want without fear of them coming lose. I was told from the very beginning that there is a risk that the bones in my mouth might reject the implants but if this happened to save it and on my return they would fix the problem. It has been two months since and so far so good! What everyone has to realize is, this dentist is not around the corner, he is in Mexico.

You as a client have to weigh the pros and cons of getting this procedure in another country. If you decide to go, know you will have to return to get a re-line done when your gums are healed because they will get loose due to your gums are healed and therefor shrinking. Dr. A.

EXPLAINED this to me before he did the surgery and gave me the option to back out. You have a 5 year warranty if anything should go wrong you just have to go there and he will fix it.

You just have to go to Cancun and that is the pros and cons in a nutshell. Life is made up of choices and I made mine and am very happy I did.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Follow up on how i am doing, People where very friendly.

Comments