Very upset I even went to Mexico in the first place.This dentist is very unethical and only cares about the patients that can bring him the most referrals in my opinion.
A lot of people seem to have great results but Id be willing to bet after some time they will begin to see and have issues. I recieved the snap on dentures. The first time I was in Cancun and got the procedure, immediately following the procedure two implants had fallen out already. When I got home, another two about 2-3 weeks later.
Of course they said there was warranty and Id have to return. So I said ok even though I was a little upset. Then out of no where my top denture just broke in half. And no I dont sit around eating rocks.
This was all within a 6 month time frame. I made the reservations to return. Got the implants replaced, returned home and within TWO days my teeth began to break off one by one. I was devestated to say the least.
They told me to mail my teeth to them and they would repair them. Went to post office and the woman said legally I had to have a signed authorization of sanitation paper from them before mailing. Not knowing what this was I asked Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry and they had no idea what I was talking about. Their solution?
They wanted me to mail off my teeth to a complete stranger in Florida whom was visiting their clinic and he would deliver my teeth! I was stunned. Were they serious? I emailed Dr.
German Arzate three times and he has never responded. I took my teeth to a local dentist here in the states and before they even asked me who took care of my teeth he told me what poor quality of material was used. Ya think? This is just the beginning for me.
I will drag Dr. German's name through the mud all over this internet now and wherever else I can do so.Look, I know its expensive and I dont have the answers but dont go to Mexico for cheaper dental work. Just not worth it. I never even considered what would happen if God forbid something would go wrong and Id have to take multiple trips back and forth to Mexico.
That was my first mistake. But then again, they never discuss these kind of things with you either. They just take your credit card and begin drilling!!! And for all the successful patients out there raving about his work, thats wonderful.
Im happy it worked out for you but for the percentage of people that have recieved poor service and/or are ignored when asked for a partial refund this clinic has plenty of denero to ensure customer satisfaction and should refund the some of their money back so they can get a decent pair of teeth! Oh and because the teeth were so poorly made I am now expieriencing the only way I know how to describe it as little shards of glass in my mouth due to such sharp edges all around the denture!
I want to add that there are a few very kind and very under paid dentists who work there.But they are obviously taken advantage of...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."